Monday, April 21, 2014

Today

Today is an emotional day.
I just returned from putting my baby on a plane headed back north.
I shall miss him so.
**Sniff Sniff**
I am grateful for the week I had with him.
Having not seen him since Christmas, I was overdue for some Jimmy time.
He and his friends wore me out.
How I hate when they leave me...
How proud I am to be their mom...
Kids.

It's also Frannie's 70th birthday!
Pretty darn hot for a senior, I'd say.
I do not know how I would have survived this winter without her.
BEST DOG EVER
and...

My Ugly Pool Project has finally commenced!
Nasty water feature...gone!
I hope I'm right about George & he is 'The Prince of Pools' he claims to be.
I can't wait to see how this looks when it's done.

Let's list my emotions...
Sad
Loved
Tired
Proud
Grateful
Nervous
Relieved
Curious
Excited

Yep...I'm a mess.





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.