Thursday, April 24, 2014

More progress

I'm so relieved.
I've been worried about the choices I made for the renovation.
I can see the tile & coping with the grout and I love it.
When the blue finish inside the pool goes in, I may faint!
I can't wait til the pavers go down and it gets acid washed and sealed.

And, the fence is down.
You know what that means?
Soon I'll have a cage.
Ugly water feature...GONE.
Ugly waterline tile...GONE.
Falling down fence...GONE.
This feels like real progress.
Yay!

My pool guy, George, is a gem!
Not only is fixing my eyesore, he also dealt with Mr Nasty Nextdoor.
Actually, Mr Nasty didn't show up, 2 days in a row.
(I thought it was such a big deal?)
He left it to the Mrs.
George said she isn't that bad...he liked her.
And, after they talked, she asked him to quote her a patio!
Molehill to Mountain & back to Molehill.
I knew I got a good vibe from George!

No sewing today...I was stocking up for Murray' arrival.
But there's always tonight.
Never say never.

An even better day today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.