Sunday, November 17, 2013

Airports

I flew home yesterday..thru Chicago, O'Hare. 
The flights were so crowded.
Why are the seats so small?
Anyone who isn't fashion model slim is cramped. 
And, if you're tall, it doesn't matter how svelte you might be!
I'm not terribly uncomfortable on planes, but I really feel for those who have trouble fitting. 
And why does everyone want to carry their suitcase on board?
I don't get it. 
It takes about 5 -10 extra minutes for baggage claim. 
Check the friggin bag and make your life (& mine) easier!
And why is all the food in airports revolting and so expensive?
I ordered a chicken sandwich & el presidente margarita from the OHare Chili's during my layover.
These people should be arrested for what they did to my beverage. 
And the sandwich...well, it sucked, too.
I was out $23. and all I got was disappointed. 
When will I learn to stick to Snickers, water & pretzels when I fly?

All this whining is not nice, let me say something positive.
I took my Dramamine in time so the airsickness didn't get me this time.
If you've ever been airsickness, you understand what a BFD this is!

Today's been a quiet day.
Herman came by earlier.
He seems great.
I love having him back in our lives more regularly.

After he left, I hit the studio.
I am almost done with the custom I have on the frame...
A few more piano keys in the border and its a wrap.
Hallelujah!

Next up...a couple of mindless RWB quilts for Murray's honor flight friends. 
No plan...no stress...just fun!

I'm glad to be home.
But I can't wait to back!
It's COLD here. 
If Lola-baby wasn't here, I might really have trouble returning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.