Saturday, November 2, 2013

Janice & a rag quilt

A quick rag quilt for Janice's new granddaughter, Caroline.
I wish I had time to make her a real quilt.
But I just don't.
Rag quilts are usually a hit with young moms.
They don't wear well, especially if you launder them a lot.
And making them is BORING. 
But, they are quick & easy.
And done is better than perfect.
Especially in my world right now.
Busy busy.

I volunteer with Janice at FH.
She's had some ups & downs recently.
Of course the new baby is a major UP.
I've seen pictures of baby Caroline.
BUTTERBALL...CUTENESS.
Janice lost her golden, Cooper.
She really loved that old dog.
I took Frannie out to her place and we walked them together.
He really was a sweetie. 
I understand her sadness.
When you're home all day, your dog becomes your bestie.





1 comment:

  1. Meg, Haven't seen you on line in a while. I hope you are okay.

    Kathi

    ReplyDelete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.