Friday, October 23, 2015

Nugget

Well, a while back, in my post announcing Nugget, I said I thought she was a girl.  
Today, they had the sonogram, and they found out for sure.
There SHE is...
My beautiful little granddaughter. 
In all her glory!
Just as she should be!
My little Nuggette!

She's so cute, I've almost forgiven her father for making me wait all day so we could FaceTime. 
My son is a cruel man. 
Lucky for him I already knew she was a she. 

She looks even smarter, more artistic & beautiful than she did last time. 
Mark my words, you guys are looking at one special kid. 
Jenn is still having a good pregnancy, too.
Of course sweet Nuggette wouldn't want to be any trouble. 

My little Nugette will be here in March!
Do you know how hard it is to get this news all alone?
With no one to share & talk to about it?
My struggle is real. 
Just kidding. 
I'm in friggin paradise!
And I'll soon be a Maizee!
Do you think I should change my blog name to 'Maizee in Paradise'?

I better learn garment sewing...
Think of the adorable pinafores & sundresses I can make. 
I also need to get busy quilting.
She'll need a special quilt in every location. 
And back ups for spit ups and poopy accidents. 
I may put a dent in my pink stash!
(Who am I kiddinng?  Dent, no.  Maybe a ding?)

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

***spread kindness like confetti***









No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.