Wednesday, October 21, 2015

If Nugget is a boy...

I will wrap him him in this...
Once it is Lolafied, of course.

In other news, while I was out front photographing the quilt, I ran into Leland. 
He was trimming his palms & offered to trim one that was touching my roof. 
He said they shouldn't touch the roof cause rats live in them. 
When he was cutting the offensive frond, a palm rat ran out of the tree!
And onto my roof!
Gasp!
Gross!
Yikes!
I had never seen one before...
And now that I have, well, it looks like a huge mouse!
Enough said, at least I have an excuse to drink a glass of wine. 
Here's what Leland sawed off, waiting for trash collection.
The weather has been perfect down here, I can't wait for my Murray to come!
He's going to have a blast golfing!

***spread kindness like confetti***


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.