Sunday, October 11, 2015

Flip Flops

 My QBFF, Barb, bought this easy peasy wallhanging for me...
Isn't it cute?
I love flip flops...my life goal is to spend an entire year wearing nothing else. 
With almost my entire family living in the northeast, it's improbable. 
A girl can dream, tho.

I made it even easier by omitting the curves in the strip piecing. 
I did this hoping that I can use this piece to hone my thread painting/texturizing skills with Lola-baby. 
I wonder when I will get to it.
I need a longarm in each location.
Another dream.
I should've named this post 'Dreams',
Or 'Fantasies'
Or 'Chimera'

I just proof read this...good grief!
How do I always manage to blather on aimlessly?
Just a gift, I guess (read sarcasm here)

Thanks, Barb, for the inspiration to try something different. 

***spread kindness like confetti***



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.