Thursday, October 3, 2013

house hunting, dodging bullets with a mouse chaser

You ask why I've been absent from blogging for a while.

well....
I was away, house hunting.
I looked at a LOT of houses.
Found a nice one, that will suit our needs.
We put in a bid, I hope we get it.

Of course, while I was away all hell broke loose here.
My #1 son's fiancé called off their wedding.
The were set to be married Memorial Day.
I'm sad for his broken heart...
But, I gotta say, I'm happy they aren't married.
And, I also wanna say, SHE IS A FOOL!
I'm not surprised, I'd been smelling a rat with her for a while.

I love this kid...he has a heart of gold.
He's not perfect, but pretty damn close.
He's kind, smart, and loves animals.
He's funny and an avid sports fan.
He goes to work everyday without complaint.
He owns his own home at the age of 26.
And, he's easy on the eyes!
I hope his heart heals quickly and he remembers how wonderful he is.
In the meantime, I'll keep reminding him...
When the time is right, I have no doubt he will meet someone who will think he's the greatest thing ever.
And that, my friends, is how it should have been from the start.
He dodged a bullet.

and, lastly....Murray swears there were no mice while I was gone.
NOT ONE.
But, of course, I made him check before work this morning.
And, another of course, there was one in the trap.
Holy Mother of God, what the devil is going on?
Are you kidding me?
Is it me they are coming to see?

Please, if you are so inclined, say a prayer for my sweet boy....I love him so.



i appreciate your comments....

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.