Friday, February 19, 2016

Choices

Here are a few of Avy's (my Nugget) choices.
The back
I may have over quilted this.
OK...I did over quilt it. 
So, shoot me. 
This flimsy was incorrectly cut. 
A hot mess, indeed. 
I used a Minkee backer to make it better. 
I should've added batting.
But, I thought the Minkee AND batt would make it too hot. 
So, shoot me.  
I want my Nugg to have lotsa choices. 
I've got a few more, but they aren't bound yet. 
I'm trying to make myself bind quilts by not blogging until it's done. 
Probably not gonna work, but it's worth a try. 

My person is here. 
He's been golfing & drinking Stella's. 
Obvi, he's happy. 
It's a short trip, but we're making the most of it. 

Frannie has a big sore on her leg. 
Obsessive licking.
She's so nervous. 
Do they make canine anti anxiety meds?
Maybe I should mix wine in with her food?
Or vodka?
No, vodka with a twist. 
She's too refined for straight up booze. 
God, I'm weird. 

Keep kindness. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.