Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012......

Clinton Square skating
Christmas dinner
 our family enjoyed a nice Christmas.
kelly and jeff came from n.j., jimmy was home from BU, my sister janey came up from pennsylvania and john and emily joined us for part of the time.
we went skating in clinton square, played cards and board games and ate WAY TOO MUCH.
at midnight on Christmas eve, we gathered around the tree and opened gifts.
we are a very fortunate bunch, for sure.
my favorite part was the nice words murray said about our family and me.
there have been times when i've felt my efforts were taken for granted and valued very little.
 hearing him recognize the part i have played in our family really warmed my heart.
with all the changes our family is going through, i feel so lucky to have murray to hang onto through it all.

murray & me
I love you, murray!




Giving frees us from the familiar territory of our own needs by opening our mind to the unexplained worlds occupied by the needs of others.
-- Barbara Bush



i appreciate your comments....

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.