Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Three Crafty Ladies

In my last post, I left out a stop.
Three Crafty Ladies in Sanibel.
It's a quilt shop, of course.
Here's what I bought.
I have to say, it was a good thing Murray was there.
It kept me from spending a fortune. 
I don't think there was one thing in there that I didn't want.
Lots of delicious batiks.
Many, many beach themed prints.
Awesome mod fabrics. 
And some great, ORIGINAL, patterns.
I will definitely be returning...

And, here's the progress on the pool.
The inside finish is done and it's full of water again.
I'm loving the color...it's cloudy today & it's still so blue.
Very inviting. 
Today, they've been working on prepping for the pavers and screen enclosure.
Things are happening!
And I couldn't be happier with the results so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.